i'm always on the hunt for a good T! in the Herald this week i chose a few classics... and make sure to check out the adorable-ness of #6 & #8! these cuties (more on this later!) are coming to Holiday!
While I love talking about the fancier side of fashion, there is nothing like a good, worn-in t-shirt. My all time favorite was an old Mickey Mouse one that has now been passed down to my 10- year-old niece. As Bostonians, we wait all year long for "t-shirt and flip flop" weather so mid-summer is a great time to share a few fabulous options. Get comfy-casual with these 9 picks...
1. The world's most beloved mouse. Forever 21, $16
2. Designer stripes in linen and cotton. T by Alexander Wang, $140
3. For the rocker in you. Old Navy/Gap $17
4. A classic white t with a twist. This one is features a simple black stripe down the back. Rag & Bone, $125
5. B-cause, duh! MLB.com, $40
6. A reference to historical Concord with this Little Women t. *Coming to HOLIDAY! $30
7. I love sleeping in this men's version. Piperlime.com, $35
8. Another nostalgic literary reference. So cute! *Coming to HOLIDAY! $30
9. An ode to endless summer in the kid's department (buy it large!). J.Crew, $40
we're excited to wear our newest little black dress, the Audrey. it's a fantastic classic for work or play (with an even more fantastic price point at under $100)!
i love the subtle texture to the fabric (which is a cotton/poly with a hint of spandex giving it a super flattering fit). and the exposed zipper lends a modern touch.
we suggest pairing it with our awesomely bold City Pearl bracelet ($30) *update. sold out!
or for a more delicate look these pretty Hoop and Pearl earrings ($28)... *update. sold out!
all items are available in our web shop, Souvenir by Holiday! shopping links within. :)
i'm loving this fresh-as-can-be group in navy and white! it's shipping to the store soon and available for pre-order in the web shop now!